Apologies for the inaction on this blog of late. On the 5th August, I was fortunate to take up my role as the National Director of Medsin. Its been whirlwind since the start, with some unexpected challenges and a great deal of progress.
Here are a few select highlights from the last five weeks:
- Our new meet the NC video (see below)
- The Global Surgery NWG’s latest PLOS blog
- The Open Access Button’s incredibly fast development
- Last weekend was Medsin’s first Network Training Weekend, which equipped branch presidents, activities coordinators and NWG chairs with skills and information to better fulfil their roles this year.
- Preparation for the upcoming TNT and MAW.